to our award category sponsors: Sellafield Ltd, Jacobs, Doosan Babcock, NNL, Orano, NIS, Carrs, Tetra Tech, Morgan Sindall Infrastructure and KBR.
We're looking forward to celebrating the achievements of our members with the return of our Award Celebration Dinner on 26th May.
The Britain's Energy Coast Business Cluster Awards are back, bigger and better than ever! With 12 award categories and opportunities to sponsor to suit all sizes of business we're looking forward to celebrating the amazing things our members have achieved over the last two years with an Awards Ceremony on 26th May. Read on, consider sponsorship, support where you can and, most of all, join Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster in celebrating the best of business.
We're delighted to announce the shortlisted companies for this year:
Business of the year – Sponsored by Sellafield Ltd
Collaboration – Sponsored by NNL
Developing the next generation – Sponsored by Carrs
Growing Business – Sponsored by Doosan Babcock
Innovation – Sponsored by Orano
Inspiring People – Sponsored by NIS
Micro Business – Sponsored by Jacobs
Startup Business – Sponsored by Solomons Europe
Sustainability Net Zero – Sponsored by Tetra Tech
Sustainability Social Value – Sponsored by Morgan Sindall
Rising Star sponsored by KBR
Shadow Board Awards sponsored by Sunbelt Rentals
Thank you to our BECBC Awards Website Sponsor DM Engineering who provide Precision Machining, Manufacturing and Mechanical Fitting Services.
As a global provider of consulting and engineering services Tetra Tech works with clients Leading with Science ® to pursue advancements in sustainability, developing solutions that leave a lasting positive impact and support the achievement of Net Zero. That is why we are pleased to be sponsoring the Environment Sustainability category at the BECBC awards celebrating the businesses like ourselves who are making positive changes to operate more sustainably.Craig Hatch, President Tetra Tech UK , Award Sponsor
Nominations open 15th December 2021 at noon and close on 28th February at noon.
To enter an award the organisation must have been a member of the Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster before 12th December 2021
• Sponsors may not enter an award in which they are involved.
• The organisers reserve the right to reject any entry if, in their opinion, it fails to comply with the rules or if that company has not fully paid their BECBC membership fee.
• By entering the business awards you are giving BECBC the right to feature and display submitted material in any editorial or PR work related to the business awards, the dinner or post-event.
• All shortlisted companies must be available to receive visits by a judging panel in March or April 2022.
• All shortlisted companies are expected to keep their shortlisting confidential until BECBC officially makes the announcement.
• All award judging will take place only in Cumbria.
• No materials will be returned.
• No correspondence will be entered into regarding the judging, shortlisting and awards process
• The panel of judges will consider each submission against the category criteria and draw up a shortlist based on their scoring.
• Following shortlisting, final judging will involve sponsors and expert judges for each category and will include a site visit to shortlisted companies. These visits will be made between in March and April 2022. Finalists are expected to be available for a judging visit.
• Winners will be announced at the Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster Awards Dinner on Thursday 26th May 2022.
• All awards are made at the discretion of the judges and the Board of Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster. The right is reserved not to make awards in a particular category.
• The judges reserve the right to refuse entries without giving reason.
• The judges’ decision is final in all matters.
• The judges have the authority to move entries into more applicable categories.
• Information supplied by the judges, or discussed between the judges and entrants, will be treated in complete confidence, and confidentiality on the part of the entrants is requested.
The award nominations are now closed.
To find out more about the categories, judging criteria and remaining opportunities to sponsor for all budgets have a look at our awards booklet.View or download the awards booklet