Jigsaw, Cumbria’s Children’s Hospice
Natalie Bingham 01228 810801 www.jigsawhospice.org
We provide support to children and young adults with life limiting conditions throughout the county.
Jigsaw is a place of fun and laughter where children and young adults can stay and create memories which will last a lifetime. Our welcoming and safe atmosphere provides a place for children and young adults to receive the care and attention they require.
We provide one to one care for children and young adults with life limiting illnesses, with the facility for up to five children and young adults staying overnight. Our home from home environment allows the nurses to match the children and young adults home routines as closely as possible, ensuring a smooth, relaxing and peaceful transition between home and hospice environments.
Jigsaw rely on the help and support provided by you, the local community we serve, to offer the highest quality care to those living with life-limiting conditions. The local NHS trust provides around 28% of our running costs, while the remaining 72% comes from the generosity and efforts of our supporters in the local area and beyond.