Specialist BECBC group for members only
Managing stress: learning to be comfortable with the uncomfortable
An open, guided discussion on how to be comfortable operating in an unideal situation and supporting each other to discuss matters, such as:
- What are your realistic can and can't do's?
- How you are coping at present: acceptance, guilt, frustration, delivering
the best you can and/or seeing things as good enough?
Then exploring the mental fitness model with some exercises to address:
- emotional shortcuts: what can you do to help yourself or your situation right now?
- we can't influence the situation we are in, so how can you realign your values?
- how you can prioritise your day to do the things you value most first?
- how can you reconcile the fact that we can't all cope or produce what is expected?
- what can you do with your time that sits well with your values and to
make yourself feel better about yourself?
This meeting will be held under CHATHAM HOUSE RULES and will NOT be recorded.
For more info, please contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager