9.30 am – 12.30 pm (approx) (followed by buffet lunch)
Registration from 9.00 am when tea, coffee and Danish pastries will be available
- Tuesday 25 March 2014, at The Swan Hotel, Newby Bridge, Cumbria, LA12 8NB
- Thursday 27 March 2014, at Carlisle Racecourse, Durdar Road, Carlisle, CA2 4TS
- Tuesday 01 April 2014, at Lancaster House Hotel, Ellel, Lancaster , Lancashire LA1 4GJ
NB: BECBC members are offered a 20% discount on the usual cost of £75 plus VAT.
Baines Wilson LLP invite you to attend their latest Employment Law Update.
Their Employment Law Team will explain the latest and forthcoming changes in the complex area of employment law and will update you on changes and developments for 2014.
This half day seminar will provide you with an update on issues relevant to you and your business. It will explore changes in legislation and case law and key issues faced by employers.
ASK THE EXPERTS … You can raise any questions you have on employment related matters on the day and their employment lawyers will provide you with practical and pragmatic advice.
The seminar will cover the following areas:
- Changes to TUPE: Understanding the new obligations
- A Flexible Workforce – examining the changes
- Whistleblowing – Reintroducing the Public Interest
- The future of long term sickness absence – the new regime
- Case Law Update
- Changes to Legislation including Early Conciliation
Click here to download event info and booking form
To book contact Diane Wilson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.