A new format to the BECBC BSG (Business Support Group) meeting.
Peter Fleming of Business Doctors Cumbria will lead a Mini Workshop on Work Smarter not Harder, after a networking sandwich lunch.
This will be followed by a general BSG meeting, which gives members an opportunity to share ideas to promote the group and their own businesses.
Approx 1.00pm start (following Member Meeting that morning at Energus).
Work Smarter not Harder Mini Workshop (1 hour) delivered by Peter Fleming of Business Doctors Cumbria
- Has your business growth plateaued over recent years?
- Are your sales in need of a boost in 2019?
- Are you frustrated that you can't take as much time off from work as you want?
- Are you the first in and the last out the office each day?
- Are you frustrated and looking for a new way of working?
- And do you want to work Smarter rather than Harder?
If your answered YES to any of these questions, then join Peter Fleming, at this free BECBC supported mini workshop.
Peter will share with you how you can quickly and clearly review where your business is right now and help you to decide where it should be going. Then immediately you can start taking the right steps to achieve breakthrough success.
We know there is rarely a moment to step away from the day-to-day activity of running your business and it’s hard to find time to attend workshops like this. However by taking time out, you are investing in yourself and your business and this will be a catalyst for YOU, to start working ON your business rather than being stuck IN your business.
You will learn the steps on how to:
- Clarify your business vision
- How to utilise your time effectively
- Maximise your business capabilities
- Discover and exploit your competitive edge
Why should you come if you’re a SME business owner or provider of professional business services across Cumbria and the North West region?
- You will see how strategic planning can help you achieve your business goals
- Understand how valuable it is to spend time working "ON" and not "IN" your business.
- Learn the practical steps to business success, then waste no time in realising the full potential of your business.
- Plus a great chance to learn “peer to peer” from other similar minded business owners.
Please book your place on the form below - this is a BECBC MEMBER ONLY EVENT.
For further information on BSG contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager