A BECBC online Workshop
e-Workshop on ISO certification – what are the benefits and value to my organisation?
with BECBC members:
- Crux Associates
- DMA Safety Management
- Indelible Data
- QG Management Standards
- The ISO Specialists
- The Shared Value Business
The purpose of this e-Workshop is to raise awareness of individual ISO standards and what they are about and what benefits they can bring to an organisation.
It will cover topics including:
- What is a management system and what does that entail?
- The benefits to an organisation of different standards, including specific implications to the high level structure:
- ISO 45000 and 14000
- ISO 9001
- ISO 27001
- ISO 26000 and 2400
- ISO 44001
- Where to go to find out more about ISOs
- ISO standards funding and to ask us how to access it
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(NB: There may be a slight delay before you receive a confirmation email which includes your individual meeting JOIN link – registrations are manually approved.)
This will be an UNRECORDED session.
The group will be a safe place to share personal experiences (Chatham House Rules) – no confidential info will be shared outside the discussion.
We ask all particpants to keep discussions confidential and treat anything discussed with sensitivity.
Any queries? Contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager