9.00am to 2.00pm at Energus, near Workington, Cumbria
The BECBC Member Meeting will be in the auditorium at ENERGUS
(Energus is at Blackwood Road on Lillyhall Industrial Estate, Workington, Cumbria CA14 4JW)
An extended meeting this month.
Networking and coffee from 9.00am to 9.30am
Main meeting 9.30am to 2.00pm, including one coffee break and a networking lunch
Meeting presentations include:
- LLWR Business Services Marketplace and the Shared Service Alliance by Jonathan Evans
- Sellafield Transformation Programme by Martin Chown
- North West Nuclear Forum by Sonia Pratley and Susan Spibey
- CNSL (Cumbria Nuclear Solutions) also kindly sponsoring the networking lunch by John Kipling and David Henderson
- Member Presentation: Choose Cumbria by Luke Diciccio
- BECBC BSG Showcase Report by Alison Johnston (BECBC Sector Lead, BECBC Director and Dodd & Co Accountants) and Stephen Fox (Tech4)
- BECBC Business Awards Update
The promotional banners will include:
- Canberra UK Ltd
- Choose Cumbria
We will be joined by some guests from North West Nuclear Forum for this meeting.
The BSG group will meet at 1.30pm for a brief meeting in the auditroium after this meeting.
If you are not a BECBC Member but would like to attend as a guest, please contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager
Photo Credit: Networking at a BECBC Member Meeting in the atrium at Energus (Photo credit: Linda Bussey of PixL)
Presentations and Downloads from this Event