10.00am at Holiday Inn Lodge Lane, Newton-le-Willows, Haydock WA12 0JG (Haydock M6 J23)
Please be aware that they you must enter your vehicle registration at the terminals on reception.
This venue is only 35 minutes by Car to the Event City for the NDA event on 3 November
Meeting Host: Bilfinger Industrial Automation Services Limited
- Welcome from the Chair - John Grainger BECBC Stakeholder Relations Director
- Housekeeping/ Safety Share
- Around the room introductions – ALL
- Bilfinger Host Presentation
Welcome Address Dave Pickles – Managing Director
Bilfinger Presentation Tony Cole- Sales Director
Bilfinger Supply Chain Opportunities Tony Martin – Nuclear Account Manager
- Sellafield Ltd
The latest from Sellafield - in Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste activities Rebecca Weston Technical Director(TBC)
Update on decommissioning progress and current projects. Steve Williams Decommissioning Delivery Partnership Contracting Officer (TBC)
- Update from Supply Chain- LLWR Ltd
- Updates from group members on new opportunities / Events feedback /forthcoming events – ALL
Lunch will kindly be provided by Bilfinger, providing an excellent opportunity to further network.
There is an opportunity to tour the Bilfinger workshops/manufacturing facility immediately after lunch.
The tour will be structured such that PPE will not be needed. The facility visit will be at Prospect House, Haydock which is about 5 minute drive from the hotel (Bilfinger will provide a coach to get people to and from the hotel).
The facility visit will a guided tour of our Panel Manufacturing/Test Facility, comprising of :
- A timeline overview of our new “lean manufacturing process” and process improvements that we have made in the last 18 months
- Gemba area visit to view how KPI’s are helping drive efficiencies
- Visit the following workshop areas:
Please book to attend this meeting and take the opportunity for the Bilfinger tour in advance with firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the day preceding the NDA Annual Supply Chain Event @ Event City Manchester on the 3 November
For further informaton about this meeting or the group please contact:
Group Lead: Liz Bowe, PacTec EPS Ltd
Presentations and Downloads from this Event