10.00am at Taylor's Blackbeck Bridge Inn, Egremont, Cumbria CA22 2NY
Directrions by road:
- Take the M6 and exit at junction 40 at Penrith
- Take the A66 and follow signs for Keswick.
- By-Pass Keswick and stay on the A66 following signs for Workinton and Whitehaven.
- Turn left off the A66 on to the A595 for Whitehaven and Barrow.
- Pass Whitehaven and follow signs for Barrow.
- After approximately 10 minutes you will come to a town called Egremont. Stay on the A595 and pass it
- Five minutes south of Egremont, after passing Thornhill on your right, you will reach a roundabout. Take the second exit and take the first left after 200yards into Taylor’s Blackbeck Inn.
(It's about 15 minutes drive from Westlakes Science and Technology Pak, Whitehaven.)
Please book your place with Group Lead: Iain.King@amec.com or Paul.Fletcher2@amec.com
If you are NOT a BECBC member, please contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager for further details about us