POSTPONED to afternoon of 2 Aug 2017 at Hunday Manor Hotel, near Workington (timings tbc)
This will follow a BECBC monthly Member Meeting at Energus
With thanks to the Enthios Training and Development Ltd for providing this BECBC Workshop.
As part of BECBC’s continuing assistance to its members, Enthios are offering a free, half- day seminar to give you the opportunity to begin to review your own strategy.
You will learn how to:
- Clarify your strategy so you can direct resources for maximum effect
- Build alignment and engagement in the strategic direction of the business
- Create a robust plan to check your progress and adapt to external events
We will look at:
- The commercial context in which you operate
- How to decide the direction for your business
- Where to direct your resources for maximum effect
- Testing your strategy
Click here to download further info
If you would like to book a place (first come first served), please contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager as soon as possible.
Booking closes at 5.00pm on 24 April 2017.