9.00am to 2.00pm at Hunday Manor Hotel, near Workington
This FREE training workshop for BECBC members is being delivered by Robin Dobson of S A Associates (a BECBC Member).
The workshop will cover:
- The core legislation that covers health, safety, fire and access issues:
The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act; The Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order; The Equality Act
- What they require and how they can they benefit a business
- Risk assessments – work task, work place, fire risk and access. What, how, when and who
- The supporting acts – substances, equipment, working at height, manual handling and the other essential risk assessments
- Policy and arrangements
- Training and communication
Click here to download further information about this workshop
If you would like to book a place (first come first served), please contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager as soon as possible.
Booking closes at 5.00pm on 26 August 2016.