Solomons Europe are delighted to announce the launch of the Cumbrian Construction & Engineering Professional Network. The Network has been developed to provide a forum for knowledge sharing and professional networking.
Solomons Europe are sponsoring the event and are doing so in collaboration with the RICS.
First speaker: Luke Hankins MRICS, MCInstCES:
Luke is Owner of BPM Group, a Chartered Surveying Practice providing consultancy support to varied clients on such aspects as BIM, Bid writing, Quantity Surveying and Project Management. As a strong advocate of the commercial and logistical advantages of Building Information Modelling (BIM), Luke will provide an insight into the key principles backed by engaging case study examples:
- Introduction to the use QS take-off / BIM software o How BPM use 2D - taking a 2D model into 3D
- How BPM use 3D in the BIM modelling process
- Talking through best practice principles of using a 3D model in the BIM process
- Case studies and lessons learnt in practice
- Speaker view of the future of taking off and the QS’s role
Refreshments from 5:00pm, speaker to commence 5:30pm
Click here for further info
More details and registration for this event (offsite)
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.