DEVELOPING A PLAN FOR BUSINESS GROWTH
This two day residential includes fast moving workshops, utilises case studies, practical and innovative exercises, and peer to peer discussions to develop your strategic thinking resulting in a comprehensive business plan for you and your business.
Attendees will benefit from:
- Time to assess what shape you and your business are in and drafting a tangible development plan
- Focus on different aspects of business development to set objectives and identify key areas for improvement
- Consideration for the future of your business and reviewing the day to day procedures that are taking place in your business
- Identify weakness within your business and set objectives that are specific and allocated to individuals to manage, creating an actionable plan
- Advice on innovative tools and tactics that will retain the focus on strategic growth
Timings: Workshop 09.30 - 16.30 on both days
* This residential includes bed and breakfast, lunch on both days plus dinner on the first night.
This workshop residential is fully-funded for ERDF eligible Cumbria SMEs. Those wishing to attend must commit to both days.
To register or find out about eligibility please contact Helen Atherton or 01524 593010.
Important Information about this Event
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.