Join the Baines Wilson Employment team at their latest Employment Law Update seminars
Employment law is ever-changing – come along and find out what’s in, what’s out, what’s old and what’s new and most importantly what you absolutely have to do as an employer in our informative seminar.
Hosted by our approachable Employment Team, Joanne Holborn, Tom Scaife & Caroline Rayner, you will leave the session fully updated on the latest case law and changes in legislation. You will also have the opportunity to network with other HR professionals and business owners.
The seminar will cover the following areas:
- #MeToo – sexual harrassment in the workplace
- Performance management toolkit
- Let’s talk about mental health
- A family friendly workplace
- Case law and legislation update
Dates and Venues
- Thursday 11 October 2018 – The Swan, Newby Bridge
- Tuesday 16 October 2018 – Rheged, Penrith
- Thursday 18 October 2018 – Forrest Hills, Lancaster
9.30 am – 12.30pm (registration at 9am).
Click here for the booking form
Presentations and Downloads from this Event
Related File Downloads
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.