Eco-Innovation Cumbria - Financing Innovation Workshop
Eco-Innovation Cumbria is a European Regional Development funded project created to support small and medium sized enterprises develop ideas that have a positive impact on the environment.
- The workshop focuses on business finance fundamentals and how small companies can finance innovation.
- Explaining how to forecast your future financial requirements and the different forms of funding required to finance your innovations.
- We explain the mechanics of investment, grant funding and other sources of working capital and the consequences and obligations associated with raising investment.
- Green finance options for innovations in the sustainable and low carbon sectors will be covered.
- A Research and Development Tax Specialist will cover tax relief benefits for innovation activities.
For further information, please contact Melanie.Burton@Cumbria.ac.uk
More details and registration for this event (offsite)
Important Information about this Event
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.