Heathrow Business Summits
In 2019, Heathrow is hosting a series of Business Summits across the UK. These events provide a unique opportunity for SMEs to connect and trade face to face with other SMEs, Heathrow’s supply chain, and in partnership with the Department for International Trade, explore exporting opportunities.
The Heathrow Business Summit NORTH EAST is one of the 10 Regional Business Summits and provides a great platform for North East SMEs to get a foot in the door and capitalise on the business opportunities available at Heathrow.
Small and medium-sized enterprises have helped build the Heathrow of today - delivering major projects like Terminal 2 and 5 - and will prove vital in building the future, expanded airport. That’s why Heathrow are committed to using their position as a national asset to support the growth of British SMEs.
More details and registration for this event (offsite)
- Promote your business to Heathrow’s supply chain through face-to-face appointments on the day
- Meet and network with other businesses visiting the event
- Meet and network with exhibitor partners including chambers of commerce and business support organisations
- Hear from senior Heathrow colleagues about their plans for expansion and the business opportunities this could provide
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains at Heathrow
Important Information about this Event
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.