A BECBC member workshop to encourage volunteers to be involved in presenting in schools to encourage students to consider different opportunities for their future and careers.
FREE event for BECBC members.
· To inform key personnel involved in Temporary Works of the requirements set down in Hertel’s Temporary Works Procedure TWP-SOP-001
· Provide an overview of the requirements of BS 5975:2008+A1:2011
· Identify different types of temporary works
· Understand the available legislation and guidance
· Inform key stakeholders of relevant documentation related to procedure
· Understand the need for Temporary Works Policies and Procedures
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.
BECBC initiative delivered by Inspira, you can support these events by donating here.