8.30am to 3.00pm at Haydock Racecourse
Sellafield Ltd, on behalf of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority and Site Licence Companies, is holding a market engagement day to ascertain the interest in the provision of Agency Supplied Workers within the Supply Chain.
Collaborative Procurement for Agency Supplied Workers (ASWs)
The engagement of Agency Supplied Workers is one of the key strategic options for the supply of skills and resources for supporting business aims and objectives in delivery of the NDA and Site Licence Companies’ people plans. The current collaborative procurement framework for the provision of Agency Supplied Workers is due to expire in June 2015 therefore a new framework(s) is required to continue this service provision.
Key elements of scope include:
- Engagement & Retention
- Payroll & Remuneration
- Resource Management & the provision of Management Information
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Purpose of the Market Engagement Day:
- To proactively engage with and involve all areas of the Supply Chain to assess the market interest in this type of procurement
- To listen to what the Supply Chain has to say, and give them a chance to contribute through interactive sessions.
- To give a chance to various stakeholder groups to gain a better understanding of the ASW acquisition.
Topic areas for discussion:
- Scope, duration and competition timings
- Socio economic and SME considerations
- Critical Success Factors
- Collaborative Procurement
- Key Drivers for the SLCs
We will be limiting attendance to a maximum of two persons from each organisation with a lead name being required. There will be a limit placed on the overall number of attendees, therefore should the level of interest exceed the attendance capacity, Sellafield Ltd will limit attendance to the lead name only. This will be conducted on a first come first served basis.
To register, please visit www.sellafieldsites.com/aswmed
Click here to download further information
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.