12.30pm at Energus (following the BECBC Member Meeting that morning)
- DO YOU WANT TO GET INTO NUCLEAR?
- DO YOU WANT TO BE READY FOR NEW BUILD?
- DO YOU WANT TO EXPAND GEOGRAPHICALLY, BUT NEED ADVICE ON WHAT’S GOING ON WHERE?
The Nuclear Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre aim is to win UK work for UK companies
The Nuclear AMRC helps UK companies win work in civil nuclear – in new build, operations and decommissioning – and in other innovative energy sectors.
This they do by two main routes:
- Improving cycle time and quality.
- Reducing lead time, cost and risk.
- Developing innovative techniques and technologies.
- Raising quality, capability and cost competitiveness.
- Helping companies meet nuclear industry requirements.
This first session would be to open up the world of nuclear to new manufacturing companies or those wishing to transition from one sector to another.
We are looking for 10-15 companies who will help shape the future of the event.
13:00 – Buffet lunch
13:30 – Market sector update (current state of the nation)
14:00 – Introduction to NAMRC & Mfg technologies
14:30 – Break
14:45 – Nuclear routes to market
15:15 – Nuclear specific subject matter
15:30 – Round table discussions (small group feedback sessions to canvass opinion on content of next event)
16:00 – 1:1 surgeries with Nuclear specialists
16:30 – close
Please register with:
Dave Prescott, Project Manager
Mobile: +44 (0)7468 708970
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.