A supplier engagement day. Prior registration is essential. The number of organisations invited may be limited.
Contact person: James Hiller T: 01407 733327
Supply of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Tools and consumables - NDA Estate
Reference number: SSA0122/PIN
Supply of Engineering Tools and consumables - incorporating but not limited to:- Spanners, Screwdrivers, Socket Sets, Insulated Tools, Crimpers, Cutters, Bolts, Screws, Fasteners, Compression Fittings, Clips, Washers, Fuses, Drill Bits, Padlocks, Key Cutting, Paint, Oils, Lubricants, Hand Tools, Power Tools and Tool Storage, Cutting Tools, Abrasives, Welding Consumables, Hoses, Nozzles.
This contract is divided into lots: no
- 42514310 - Air filters
- 42600000 - Machine tools
- 42641000 - Machine tools for working stone, ceramics, concrete or glass
- 42650000 - Pneumatic or motorised hand tools
- 42651000 - Pneumatic hand tools
- 42652000 - Hand-held electromechanical tools
- 42660000 - Soldering, brazing and welding tools, surface tempering and hot-spraying machines and equipment
- 42670000 - Parts and accessories of machine tools
- 42674000 - Parts and accessories for metal-working machine tools
- 42675000 - Parts and accessories for hard material-working machine tools
- 42676000 - Parts of hand tools
- 42677000 - Parts of pneumatic tools
- 42913000 - Oil, petrol and air-intake filters
- 43830000 - Power tools
- 44500000 - Tools, locks, keys, hinges, fasteners, chain and springs
- 44511000 - Hand tools
- 44512000 - Miscellaneous hand tools
- 44512600 - Roadworking tools
The Shared Services Alliance (SSA) is a collaboration of the nuclear decommissioning estate’s client organisations. The following participating entities (PE) are collaborating for this procurement:
The NDA Entities participating in this procurement are Sellafield, Magnox, Low Level Waste Repository, National Nuclear Laboratories and Direct Rail Services. Other NDA Entities might be included at the final ITT adding to an additional value of 5%.
We collaborate in the procurement of shared goods and services from the supply chain. We also act as the hub to facilitate and integrate supply chain management, development and engagement activities across the nuclear decommissioning estate. We work together to deliver value for the alliance members by identifying opportunities to collaborate on common supply requirements. We seek to continually improve how we work and how we interact with the supply chain to deliver a successful portfolio of shared services that help the nuclear decommissioning estate to achieve its objective to be the nuclear client of choice.
"The Shared Services Alliance are looking for a supplier to provide:
Supply of maintenance repair and operations (MRO) tools and consumables.
Engineering Tools and consumables and associated services - incorporating but not limited to:- Spanners, Screwdrivers, Socket Sets, Insulated Tools, Crimpers, Cutters, Bolts, Screws, Fasteners, Compression Fittings, Clips, Washers, Fuses, Drill Bits, Padlocks, Key Cutting, Paint, Oils, Lubricants, Hand Tools, Power Tools and Tool Storage, Cutting Tools, Abrasives, Welding Consumables, Hoses, Nozzles, Non-Nuclear Commodity Filters."
Requirements are of a general commodity nature with in general standard quality requirements in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. A small proportion of requirements (~10%) would have an elevated quality requirement of Quality Grade 3 in line with Sellafield CQR SLM 4.06.02.
Our current preferred solution would be that suppliers will be able to:
- provide a web based order solution with bespoke catalogue capability
- provide an e-catalogue solution that is compatible with a punch out from SAP.
- provide a solution for same day delivery for urgent and emergent requirements.
- demonstrate robust systems to ensure that counterfeit, fraudulent or suspect goods do not enter the supply chain.
- provide support for specific requirements of a more technical nature.
- provide capability to place orders via customer nominated supply routes.
- Provide management information and KPI reporting that ensure supply performance is maintained.
- Provide demand management
- Provide product standardisation and cost reduction
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.