NDA Estate Supply Chain Event
in Event City Manchester
The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), in association with the Site Licence Companies (SLCs), invite you to ‘connect and collaborate’ at their fourth annual event.
The largest nuclear decommissioning supply chain event in the UK, with expected attendance of 1500 delegates and 250 exhibitors. Entry is free of charge to delegates and exhibitors.
This year’s event also features the Government Department UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and the Ministry of Defence’s (MOD’s) Defence Equipment and Support and Submarines Operating Centre, who will each have an exhibition stand for interested companies to discuss future collaborative opportunities.
Keynote speakers are:
- Baroness Verma, Minister of Energy and Climate Change
- Rear Admiral Mike Wareham, MOD Defence Equipment and Support, Submarines Operating Centre Director of Submarines
- John Clarke, Chief Executive, NDA
Other features of the event include:
- Opportunities to meet ‘buyers and sellers’ from across the NDA estate and Government
- NDA Annual Supply Chain Awards - Open for entries now
- A series of short presentations on the value of collaboration
- Networking opportunities
- UKTI one to one meetings
Click here to download a list of exhibitors - BECBC is exhibiting at this event
Click here to download event flyer
Click here to register
Presentations and Downloads from this Event
Important Information about this Event
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.