Nuclear Decommissioning Conference Europe
The Industry’s Chosen Themes for 2018:
- Discover how to implement efficient decommissioning and waste management strategies and cost planning within changing regulatory frameworks
- Hear case studies of successful decommissioning projects and the latest developments in waste management solutions from across the globe
- Understand how innovation is driving industry change, through new technologies such as robotics, VR and digital twin, and where this can help reduce risk, cost and delays while enhancing total project control
- Gain an insight into the latest developments on interim and long-term waste management solutions to ensure you’re up to date with the next steps for safely managing disposal
- Learn from international players on how best to establish yourself in a new decommissioning market and which factors are key to building a business abroad
Special BECBC member discount:
Enter the code ‘BECBC600’ at checkout for a flat rate of £600 (+VAT) on a full conference pass.
More details and registration for this event (offsite)
Important Information about this Event
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.