9.00am to 3.00pm at Energus, near Workington
An event to focus on four of Sellafield's major projects. It’s an opportunity to find out more about the opportunities that come from the Sellafield programme and how smaller suppliers can become part of the Sellafield Ltd supply chain.
The event has been designed to help smaller suppliers:
- Meet with Tier 2 and key Tier 3 suppliers
- Pitch for work by booking 1 to 1 sessions to pitch for work packages
- View detailed procurement opportunities
- Learn how to get on suppliers list
- Understand Sellafield contract quality requirements
The featured major projects are:
- Box Encapsulation Plant
- Silos Maintenance Facility
- Interim Storage Facility
- Box Encapsulation Plant Product Store / Direct Import Facility
Ivan Baldwin, BECBC Chair, is sopening this event.
Click here to download the event brochure and further info
Click here for event flyer
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.