Packaging and Transport of Radioactive Waste
at Marble Arch, London
At this brand new seminar leading industry experts will ensure you understand why to characterise and segregate waste.
Participants will come away with an understanding of:
- How the packaging of different radioactive waste packages is regulated and who is responsible
- How different waste levels impacts packaging including LLW, ILW and spent fuel
- Characterisation of waste to enable appropriate packaging options
- The principles and benefits of segregation of waste such as cost reduction
- The opportunities for more efficient and anchored management of waste through stakeholder engagement
- Waste reduction techniques and processes to minimise volume and decrease costs of packaging
- Waste package specification including a detailed look at Waste Acceptance Criteria requirements
- Technical issues and regulatory implications of transport of waste
Register by 17 July 2015 to save £200.
Click here for further details and to register
Important Information about this Event
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.