The University of Cumbria presents: FLOYD WOODROW MBE
Expert in: Elite Performance, Leadership - Psychology, Negotiation and Communication
23rd July 2014 9.30am-1.00pm (incl. lunch and networking)
Places are FREE for eligible individuals and businesses
Location - University of Cumbria – Paternoster Row, Carlisle
To reserve email firstname.lastname@example.org / tel. 01228 888740
See www.cumbria.ac.uk/cbicevents for further details
· Floyd was one of the youngest soldiers ever to be selected for the SAS at the age of 22
· Served in the SAS for over 20 years
· Awarded the Distinguished Conduct medal for Bravery for services whilst in Afghanistan
· Served in many different operational areas globally, including – Head of Strategic Planning and Operations United Kingdom Special Forces (UKSF) Counter Terrorism Wing
Floyd has studied Law and Psychology. This coupled with his extraordinary experiences and skills have given him unique insights and abilities which he uses to help others become better leaders and obtain optimum performance.
· Chairman and CEO of Chrysalis Worldwide – world’s leading values-based performance optimisation organisation
· Coaches elite international athletes and sporting teams, the world’s leading banks, financial services companies, governments, educational institutions, police forces, emergency services, and international corporations on all aspects of elite performance and leadership
The Session – Elite Performance and Leadership
Floyd has developed a unique insight into areas of psychology, performance and leadership, working with social enterprises, blue chip companies and sports men and women. He enables people to gain a powerful insight into how they lead themselves and others.
His unique and highly innovative training programmes were developed over a 20 year period, working in situations which demand the highest possible level of personal and corporate performance
He combines a rare blend of emotional intelligence with a demand for excellence.
Key Points that we will cover during the session:
· How to influence without authority
· Stakeholder management
· Working and decision-making under pressure
· Connecting people and teams
· Leading with clear strategies
· How to achieve peak performance
The above offer forms part of Cumbria Business Growth Hub - a service part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund
Floyd will use examples of his own experiences along with those of world-leading organisations and teams to demonstrate his ideology, ensuring that you leave the session with core principles, strategies and improved skills, which can be used to enhance performance in any situation or organisation.
“Floyd Woodrow is a man in a million! His positive "can do" nature has been an inspiration, not only to me, but to countless people… Floyd is a born leader who possesses the personal communication skills and emotional intelligence to motivate individuals and teams to strive for excellence… I recommend Floyd Woodrow without reservation!”
Dr. Neil Hawkes, International Consultant
“Floyd is quite simply a one off – a unique individual with extraordinary experiences and skills… He embodies capability, attitude and integrity in his special ability to develop people.”
Roger Lewis, Group Chief Executive – Welsh Rugby Union
Presentations and Downloads from this Event
Related File Downloads
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.