9.30am to 3.00pm at Energus, near Workington
The event is designed to build links between the West Cumbrian charities, businesses and the Public Sector.
This session will give you an opportunity to collaborate by using skills and experience to help break the cycle of long term deprivation in West Cumbria. The session aims are:
- Improve understanding how each sector can work together more effectively
- Make introductions to form lasting positive cross sector relationships
- Agree commitments to share skills between individual organisations within the three sectors, and to work together in the future
There will be a number of stands available where you will be able to promote your business or charity, but we only have a limited number, so If you are interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the day
- 9.30- 10.30am Registration, refreshments and opportunity to look around the stands (Atrium)
- 10.30-10.45am Welcome and Introductions (Auditorium)
- 10.45-11.15am Presentations: Tackling Deprivation in West Cumbria: past, present and future: (Atrium)
- 11.15-12.45pm Facilitated Networking Session 1: Getting to know you
- 12.45-13.45pm Lunch (will be provided) and stands: Atrium
- 13.45-14.45pm Facilitated Networking session 2: Commitments
- 14.45-15.00pm Summary of commitments and close
Please book your place as soon as possible.
Thanks to United Utilities for sponsoring and administrating the event.
For further information, please contact:
Jane Wilson, Business Connector – Whitehaven and Workington or email@example.com
Click here to download event flyer
Click here for futher info
The information listed on this site has been sent to us, usually by member companies or event organisers. We advise anyone planning to travel any distance to visit an event listed here to confirm that the event is being held at the venue shown on the date indicated. Either telephone the organiser, check their website or, alternatively, contact the venue direct. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.