Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster currently has a number of active Sector Groups and there are plans for at more to reflect its growing and changing membership. The BECBC Sector Groups are for members only and provide an invaluable forum for businesses to meet others in their industry, to find out about trends and opportunities and to share information and knowledge with potential partners, clients and suppliers.
Balfour Beatty is a leading international infrastructure group. We finance, develop, build and maintain innovative and efficient infrastructure that underpins daily life, supports communities and enables economic growth.
Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster meetings are held every month and are a great opportunity to meet other members. Other BECBC events include monthly training workshops, the BECBC Business Awards and other networking events, as well as specialist Sector Group meetings.
We are in uncertain times as the UK government continues to try and secure a consensus on Brexit withdrawal legislation whether with or without formal agreement with the EU. BECBC's workshop will highlight some possible implications and how the different Brexit scenarios may affect your business.
Business School Engagement Events enable students to gain a better understanding of the world of work as well as meet local employers who are members of the cluster. The Charity Page signposts you to some local organisations.
Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster are looking for a volunteer chair for their Nuclear Engagement Sector Group.
The successful person will need a strong contact base in the nuclear industry and a passion for bringing people together for networking and sharing of knowledge.
Duties will include:
– Engaging with potential hosts for 4 Group meetings per year
– Booking additional speakers for the meetings
– Chairing and housekeeping of Group meetings
– Preparation of (short) board reports for each meeting
– Gather relevant industry news, events and opportunities to share with members
– Liaising with the BECBC Admin Manager to:
- organise Group and meeting logistics
- to communicate effectively with group members and for wider PR to membership
- circulate industry news
– be an Ambassador for BECBC and the Group