Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Follow the Sales Process
- Contacting existing customers and making appointments
- Presenting and demonstrating vehicles to customers
- Carry out part-exchange appraisals
- Negotiating the sale, working closely with the Sales Manager
- Handover and delivery of vehicles to customers
- Experience and Requirements:
It is essential that you have a full valid driving licence and have had sales experience in either car sales or any other related industry.
A stable career history, living locally and a friendly, outgoing personality would be a distinct advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
Basic salary £18,000 per annum with realistic target earnings of £40,000 per annum (UNCAPPED) plus company car and pension scheme.
How to apply:
Apply by submitting your CV via email (in absolute confidence) to email@example.com.
Please ensure you provide your personal email address and mobile number.
Should you not have been contacted within 5 days you can assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful, but we may contact you at a later date with similar opportunities.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
MYERS & BOWMAN ARE A FAMILY BUSINESS CURRENTLY CELEBRATING 100 YEARS IN THE MOTOR TRADE