Blended learning for life
Digital, social, collaborative, and classroom - Acclaim Training can offer intelligent learning solutions to add value to your organisation, help to ensure staff competence, and prove to enforcing agencies that you are meeting your legal obligations to train your workforce. Let our expertise compliment yours.
Our customers include: Jaguar Landrover, Sellafield, LLWR, Babcock, Innospec, Pera, MI, and Evonik.
Simon is a TAP certified learning and development professional, with over 15 years experience in training. A lean practitioner, leadership specialist, and NEBOSH trained in H&S, Simon can offer cross-sector, bespoke, training to industry, as well as IOSH and CIEH accredited courses. With experience in nuclear, automotive, engineering, food & drink, chemical & pharmaceutical, aerospace, and various administrative functions, Simon can offer a wealth of experience to create bespoke solutions to your training challenges.
Tracy is an applied psychologist, specialising in organisational psychology. She is currently creating a suite of digital learning courses that cover stress management, equality & diversity, change management etc. Tracy is a life event coach, mental health first aider, and contributes to the leadership training delivery offered by Acclaim.
- Leadership masterclass – 2 to 8 days (bespoke, depending on customer requirement)
- Lean masterclass (5S, Kaizen, FPA, PPS, 8 wastes, Yamazumi, Hoshin Kanri, and many more)
- Specialist manufacturing training – Simulated production line (embeds lean and H&S)
- Knowledge management
- Health & Safety (IOSH, H&S leadership, COSHH, DSE, RIDDOR, Risk assessment, Noise, Harness, etc)
- Soft skills (stress management, E&D, Conflict resolution, change management etc)
We're here looking for:
To collaborate, to share, to continuously improve, and to promote Cumbria as a place of business excellence.