Eden Nuclear and Environment was established in 2007 (originally trading as Andy Baker Consulting) to provide consultancy and management services in the fields of radioactive waste management and disposal and the environmental impact of radioactive substances.
We are a small but growing team of staff and associates with expertise in:
- the technical development, management and integration of repository safety cases;
- safety assessment of repositories for radioactive waste and the impact of radionuclides in the environment;
- management of technical programmes and projects in the nuclear environmental field;
- strategic and optimisation studies including BPEO and other options appraisals, development of waste strategies;
- technical and strategic studies to support radioactive waste management and disposal programmes;
- technical review;
- stakeholder engagement.
Recent clients include:
- EnergySolutions EU Ltd
- Environment Agency
- Low Level Waste Repository Ltd
- Magnox North Ltd
- National Nuclear Laboratory
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority