Every Life Matters is a Cumbrian suicide prevention and suicide bereavement support charity. We deliver suicide prevention training, campaigning and awareness raising through a network of Suicide Safer Community Projects across the County, including Allerdale and Copeland.
We have a skilled team of mental health and suicide prevention trainers delivering accredited and bespoke training to a wide range of clients across the county. Our trainers are mental health professionals with a wide range of experience across the public, charity and private sectors.
We work with employers to develop bespoke approaches to Suicide Prevention and Postvention Support including workforce training, policy/procedure development, workplace champions and resources, post suicide response.
In Summer 2020 we will be launching a Countywide Support After Suicide Service, working in partnership with other local groups to provide support to people affected and bereaved by suicide.
Mental Health/Suicide Prevention Training and Consultancy
- Accredited workforce training including Mental Health First Aid packages, Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training, Suicide First Aid and Suicide Alertness.
- Mental Health for line managers and a range of other bespoke workplace training packages.
We are funded to provide free suicide prevention training across local communities in Cumbria, including to employers. Contact us for more details. Accredited training packages such as MHFA are charged for services, with all profits being re-invested in local suicide prevention projects across Cumbria.
We're here looking for:
- Opportunities to deliver mental health and suicide prevention training to Cumbria’s workforce and to support development of Suicide Safer Workplaces.
- Development of our volunteer network across local communities.
- Fundraising opportunities and other support to continue our work across Cumbria’s communities