Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With annual revenues exceeding $12 billion, and staff exceeding 56,000, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and speciality consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations and maintenance.
Our fundamental business strategy is building long-term client relationships. With more than 60 years in the industry, we have attracted and retained clients by providing superior customer value; on fact over 90% of our work is repeat business from loyal clients. This strategy yields costs advantages, profits and growth, which allows us to attract and retain investors, and thus fuel further growth. As a result of this sound business strategy we are prospering in diverse markets worldwide. Our global network includes more than 160 offices in more than 20 countries. We have operations in North America, the UK, Mainland Europe, India, Australia and Asia. Our headquarters are in Pasadena, California.
The multi disciplinary capabilities and markets served from our Cumbria Office include:
- Clean Up / Decommissioning
- Project Control / Planning
- Project Management
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Asset Care – Building Surveys
- Control & Instrumentation
- Design & Consultancy • Environmental Safety Case
- Civil & Structural • Nuclear Environmental Assessments
- Architectural • Radioactive Waste Management
- Development Studies
- Building Surveying
- Environmental Safety Case
- Nuclear Environmental Assessments
- Radioactive Waste Management
Jacobs has a suitably qualified and experienced team, enabling us to provide constant high standards. Each of our established team is Security Cleared with the majority possessing P4 passes.