Lakes College has a strong track record in delivering high-quality training solutions – including a range of apprenticeship programmes and technical skills courses – custom designed to meet the needs of employers from all sectors and of all scales along Britain’s Energy Coast and beyond.
For further information contact:
We offer training solutions in many different sectors and skills and are experienced at designing approaches that meet the specific needs of your business.
- Our specialisms – Lakes College has an excellent reputation locally across a range of business sectors, including particularly Construction, Engineering and Hospitality.
- Our costs – as a not-for-profit training provider, we can offer competitive prices and excellent value for money.
- Our facilities – our facilities are new plus investment is continuing in equipment, resources and in our stunning Construction Skills Centre.
- Our people – our expert trainers have the relevant and current industry experience to provide the service and advice that you need.
- Our flexibility – we’ll work with you to estabish your exact needs and then deliver the training that’s right for you, at a time and place to suit your requirements.
- Our breadth – whether you want scheduled or customised programmes, national qualifications or bespoke training solutions, we’ve got it all.
Lakes College can support your business in various ways: from the production of an organisational training needs analysis and appropriate development plan through to the delivery of training programmes in the workplace or at the College.
We have a team of business support advisers who are dedicated to helping you to design and deliver the training that your organisation needs. The team also has an extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the funding sources available to help make it happen.
We're here looking for:
Lakes College is aware of the need to keep local businesses – from the smallest SME to the biggest organisation – informed about its track record and also about its plans for the future as part of the BEC Campus. BECBC networking events, presentations and our success in the Sustainability and Environmental category of the BECBC Business Awards 2012, support this ongoing communication.