Mercury Stone Ltd is a Cumbrian based company, specialising in the nuclear power and logistics sectors, providing consultancy and a range of marketing support services.
Mercury Stone helps clients achieve results in three ways:
I. Supporting informed strategic planning for change, growth and improved profitability.
II. Introducing systematic approaches to winning new business and supporting successful tendering for major contracts.
III.Development and execution of programmes to improve performance.
We work in close partnership with our clients to understand their specific business situation so that together, we can develop and deliver programmes to achieve objectives.
Our experienced team includes nuclear technical and regulatory experts, programme managers, data analysts, accredited auditors and strategic market professionals.
Mercury Stone offers a wide range of services to help our clients develop a clear competitive advantage.
Our subject matter experts provide vital technical and regulatory expertise to give our clients the inside track and support project delivery.
Strategic Planning & Business Insight:
- Business Information Analytics in support of complex problem resolution
- Market Research
- Performance Benchmarking / Technology Assessment
- Business Plan Development & Review
Business Development / Strategic Sales Support:
- Market Positioning of Companies Capabilities / pre-tender support
- Value Proposition Development
- Tender Management Support where we have helped our clients win over £1 billion of contracts
- Technical submission review
- Programme Planning
- Business Transformation, Organisational Change and Improvement Initiatives
- Programme Review, Risk Management & Independent Audit
Marketing & Communications:
- Integrated Marketing Programme delivery, where excellent marketing and communications are critical enablers to programme success
- Internal and External Communications
- Stakeholder Management
- Branding, Graphic Design and Multi-Media