Silver Stream Business Services Ltd was established in 2005. We are a busy consultancy, applying business and nuclear engineering experience at all levels of the nuclear supply chain.
Past and present blue chip customers include: Sellafield Ltd, AMEC, TWI, WCDA, Britain’s Energy Coast, MAS and Interserve. Additionally Silver Stream has worked with over 200 SME’s and helped them, through Government funded programmes, to understand and grow in the nuclear sector.
Key Services offered to benefit clients:
- Project health check and advice to improve project performance
- Demystifying the nuclear market for new entrants
- Helping companies to grow nuclear business
- Advising companies how to identify nuclear business opportunities and make business development effort effective
- Helping companies to understand how to write winning bids
- Application of excellent business and personal relationships within the nuclear supply chain.
- Assisting the identification of innovative decommissioning solutions
- Helping to conduct customer satisfaction surveys and assistance with clients business relationship management
- Strategic business analysis and planning
- Access to a wide network of highly experienced and successful professional associates.
- CONNECTING THE NUCLEAR SUPPLY CHAIN.