Spectis Robotics specialises in design and manufacture of high quality remote inspection solutions, offering a full range of robotics crawlers, underwater crawlers and ROV's, lights and standalone camera systems for remote visual inspections or operational support in extreme environments across all major industries.
We offer a full range of robotics crawlers and standalone camera systems for remote visual inspections across all major industries. We specialise in the sale, rental, repair and maintenance of industrial inspection equipment.
Spectis Robotics work with world leaders in their field such as Dekra (Visatec), GE Inspection Robotics and Deep Trekker.
Spectis Robotics technical support and product training enable our clients to carry out effective and efficient inspections using our remote inspection solutions.
Repair / Maintenance
As an authorised repair centre for our partners we are able to carry out manufacturer's warranty repairs. Spectis Robotics are located in the UK and offers a timely and cost-effective solution for equipment and maintenance.
Spectis Robotics’ highly trained electronics technicians have 10 years experience in the repair and maintenance of robotic crawlers and industrial camera systems, Spectis has the tools and experience to get your equipment back up and running quickly.
High quality cameras and inspection vehicles can be utilised to visually inspect those hard to reach places. If you already have robotic specialists on staff, but are lacking the specific equipment needed for a project, we can help!
- High radiation resistant camera
- Watertight Full HD camera with integrated lighting and pan, tilt and zoom functions.
- One of the smallest watertight visual inspection cameras with pan and tilt functions and built-in lighting, in the world.
- Compact, versatile and manoeuvrable submersible magnetic crawlers
- Rugged and portable crawlers
- Pushrod cameras
- Retrieval tools
- Powerful lighting units for illumination of large ponds and tanks