BECBC Board Election and AGM Update
Due to COVID-19 the BECBC Board Election and AGM were delayed from running on 1 April 2020.
This will now run online on 1 July 2020 from 10.30am.
There are 3 places being contested in the 2020 BECBC Board Elections .
Contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager, to register your interest to stand for election by 5.00pm on Wednesday 10 June 2020.
As a reminder:
- Directors retiring by rotation and standing for re-election are Ivan Baldwin and Siân Beaty.
Points to note:
- All Board Directors must regularly attend Board meetings and produce regular written reports.
- This is a voluntary role.
- A Board Director plays a full and active role in the work of BECBC, taking responsibility for and fulfilling allocated activities as Board Lead in a specified role and acting in the best interests of BECBC and its members.
- All BECBC Directors are registered with Companies House.
AGM and Board Notices will be emailed out on Monday 15 June 2020.
Look out for opportunities with the BECBC Shadow Board which will be available soon.