BECBC Business Awards 2020 Entry Pack launched
The BECBC Business Awards 2020 Entry Pack was launched at the BECBC Member Meeting on 4 March 2020 by Tom Scaife of Baines Wilson (BECBC Board Lead and a previous BECBC Business Award winner).
See launch presentation here.
Download a BECBC Business Awards 2020 Entry Pack here.
The closing date for entries will be 5.00pm on Friday 5 June 2020.
There will be ten BECBC Business Awards for 2020, eight of them are now open for entries:
- Collaboration (sponsored by NNL)
- Innovation and Creativity (sponsored by Orano)
- Social Value and Community Commitment (sponsored by Morgan Sindall Infrastructure)
- Inspiring People (sponsored by NIS Limited)
- Growing Business (sponsored by ADAPT)
- Developing the Next Generation (sponsored by Doosan Babcock)
- BECBC Micro Business of the Year (sponsored by Wood)
- BECBC Business of the Year (sponsored by Sellafield Ltd)
Two further Awards will be launched later in the year:
- Start-Up Business (sponsored by Solomons Europe)
The winner also recevies a cash prize
- BECBC Rising Star of the Year (sponsored by Carr's Engineering)
Entrants for this Award will be nominated and voted for by BECBC members later in the year
Members can gain a valuable insight into writing successful award entries at the BECBC Workshop: In Them to Win Them on 23 April 2020 at Energus, with training from Sally Seed of Stoneleigh Communications and Tracey Errington of Market Sense. Many BECBC Awards finalists and winners have attended this training in previous years and Sally and Tracey are known for writing successful award entries for their clients too in both local and national competitions. Workshop registration is now open.
This year's Awards main event sponsor is Sellafield Ltd and other event sponsors include PacTec EPS and Fluid Productions.
The Awards Sponsorship Pack is now availabe - click here for more info.
The Awards Dinner will be on 19 November 2020 at Energus. Tickets will go on sale later in the year - it always sells out very quickly!