BECBC e-Meeting recording (27 May 2020) ONLINE including IKM, Cumbria Exchange, CfLP and AS Design
The BECBC e-Meeting recording from Wednesday 27 May 2020 is now available to view.
The presentations were from:
- How site digitisation leads to an online induction system with Trisha Palmer, IKM Consulting, including:
- Emerging digitisation trends
- Beneficial ways of capturing data
- Creating full scale models for asset integrity/maintenance
- Creating models for Safety Inductions, Hazard Spotting, Lessons Learned, etc
- case studies
- Cumbria Exchange with Helen Conway
- 3 min presentations from Centre for Leadership Performance and AS Design
The meeting was chaired by Dianne Richardson, BECBC Director, and facilitated by Andrew Armitage of A Digital.
As well as the film (below), you can download the presentation slides too (including extra Cumbria LEP Q&As dealt with post event).