BECBC members benefit from more e-Networking
BECBC members joined together to network earlier today.
Attendees know a lot more about each other now, having had time in break out rooms to meet new contacts, as well as catch-up with people they hadn't seen for a while.
The group also shared useful info for business development, resilience and working through COVID-19.
If you want to know more about their companies, please visit their BECBC profile pages online:
- Damien Fontbonne of Seimaf UK (bottom centre in photo)
- John Grainger, BECBC (top left)
- Kathryn Jackson of Kathryn Jackson Coaching (top right)
- Sharon Brook of North Lakes Hotel and Spa (bottom right)
- Will McAllister of Will McAllister Photography (bottom left)
The next BECBC e-Networking session will be on Wed 2 June 2021 at 10.30am - be good to see you there! More details will be available in a member newsletter soon.
If you want to know more, or have suggestions about future e-Events, please contact Hazel Duhy, BECBC Admin Manager (top centre in photo).