Website guide for BECBC members by A Digital
Andrew Armitage of A Digital talks members through the updates to the BECBC website.
The BECBC website is a valuable hub for members and offers a number of features to supplement your membership to support collaboration and promote your business.
Each member is issued with a login to the website which allows them to:
- Manage their business profile
- Opt-in to various member email communications
- Pay their membership subscription by card
- Easily find presentations from previous events in the document library
- Access the list of national tender opportunities, all grouped into a single location
- Share collaboration opportunities, job vacancies and general requests in the private member forum
The video below produced by A Digital gives an overview of using the member area and the features it offers.
Additional Website Users
As BECBC membership is provided at a company level, there may be several individuals within your organisation who would benefit from having website access.
It's possible within the website to add secondary users that might represent finance (for membership subscription management), press or PR (to add member news or events) or procurement (to access the list of tenders).