BECBC's first e-Meeting receives great feedback from members!
The first BECBC e-Meeting ran on Wedsnesday 1 April 2020 and was an interactive Q&A session around current COVID-19 Supply Chain and employer issues with Emma-Jayne Gooch of Sellafield Ltd and Tom Scaife of Baines Wilson – with advice on employee/staff contingency planning. The meeting was chaired by Ivan Baldwin, BECBC Chair and facilitated by Andrew Armitage of A Digital.
The recording of the first BECBC e-Meetig is now available to view:
Some feedback from BECBC members:
- I'm going to have the sign off, but thanks everyone, this has been really informative.
- Thanks all, this has worked really well - great to feel part of a network and supported during these isolating times.
- Good format, and maybe we need these more than monthly for specific groups within BECBC?
- Thanks all - what comes across is the great support going on across the BECBC community
- Thanks everyone, been good to see you all.
- The meeting has worked well and many thanks for the contributions from all parties.
- Thanks Emma-Jayne, Tom and BECBC team. This has been very useful...... Well done! See you all on the other side.
- Can't wait to getting back to meeting people again though!
- Fantastic call, well done for organising, very informative, sorry about Alfie the dog he enjoyed the call and looking forward to his daily walk, keep safe everyone and well done everyone for keeping Cumbria going , #together we will get through this
- Excellent webinar.
- Thanks for setting this up, well hosted and great content in these current times
- Great to meet virtually this month, insightful questions and well done Andrew and the BECBC team
- Thank you this was really informative and the medium worked well!
- Good work in getting this all together, thanks
Further links and info from panellists and participants available here.