BECBC's first e-Workshop helps members build resilience
The first BECBC e-Workshop ran on Wedsnesday 8 April 2020 and explored building resilience in times of challenge and uncertainty with Martin Summerfield of Anchorpoint. The meeting was introduced by Dianne Richardson, BECBC Director, and facilitated by Andrew Armitage of A Digital.
The recording of a summary of the first BECBC e-Workshop is now available to view:
Some feedback from BECBC members:
- A great chance to connect with others
- Great advice, loved the practical exercises
- Very useful at this difficult time
- A goood mix of information and breakout discussions, good to talk of experiences with others.
- It was a very useful time and has helped me.
- Great workshop, thank you.