Contractors wanted for £288m Northumbrian Water frameworks
Northumbrian Water is looking for contractors to join its latest £288m construction frameworks.
The deals will be divided into 10 lots covering the North East and its Essex and Suffolk operating areas.
Up to eight firms will be shortlisted for the 10 lots which cover:
- Network Improvement (North East)
- Backfill and Reinstatement (North East)
- Repairs and Maintenance (North East)
- Consequential Damage (North East)
- Supply Pipe Renewals (Essex)
- Repairs and Maintenance (Essex)
- Backfill and Reinstatement (Essex)
- Provision of Reinstatement Materials and Mobile Plant Hire including Grab Wagons (Essex)
- Network Improvements (Essex)
- All Workstreams (New Development, Network Improvements, Repairs and Maintenance) (Suffolk)
The frameworks will last for an initial four year period with an optional extension of another four years.
Expressions of interest must be sent before the deadline date of Monday 13th June 2022 and more information about services required can be found here.