Keep your business moving: New video explainers on doing business with Europe
There are a range of new on demand videos for businesses to help them prepare for the new rules that have come in since the end of the transition period with the EU.
The UK has agreed a deal with the EU and rules for doing business have changed. Businesses must act now to ensure they are prepared.
To support firms, BEIS has launched a series of new, on demand videos to help businesses familiarise themselves with the new rules and the actions they should take. Businesses can find out more about 18 topics, including importing and exporting, trade, data, and audit and accounting.
Register now to immediately access the video content. New rules are here – make sure your business is prepared.
Alphabetical list of video explainers
- Businesses and Trade Agreements (not yet available)
- Businesses Engaged in Emissions Trading
- Businesses Hiring Overseas Staff
- Businesses Involved in the Horizon 2020 Funding Service
- Businesses Involved with Data
- Businesses Operating Online
- Businesses Preparing and Auditing Financial Accounts
- Businesses who Import and Export
- Businesses Providing Services to EU Markets
- Businesses Shipping Waste between GB and EU
- Businesses Working with Intellectual Property
- Chemical Regulations
- Moving Goods into, out of, or through Northern Ireland
- Placing and Selling Goods on the Market
- REACH Chemical Regulations
- Recognition of Professional Qualifications
- Rules of Origin
- Trade Tariffs
Alphabetical list of sectors (signposting key videos for their sector)
- Civil Nuclear
- Consumer Goods
- Electronics and Machinery
- Life Sciences
- Metals and Other Materials
- Services and Investment