Conference agenda confirmed for Global Reach 2019!
Don’t miss out on one of the most exciting international collaboration events for clean energy this year, run in association with the Department for International Trade, and including presentations from Robert Davies (CGN UK), Alan Woods (Rolls Royce), Dr. Rebecca Weston (Chair of Cumbria Innovation Partnership), Jamie Reed (Sellafield Limited) and Laurence Sanguinetti (Board member of French nuclear cluster, Cyclium).
Global Reach also gives delegates the chance to hear from keynote speaker Bret Kugelmass, founder of the Energy Impact Center and host of the Titans of Nuclear podcast, on True Reversal of Climate Change Requires Nuclear Energy.
Bookings and further info: www.globalreachevent.com
Platinum Sponsor: Orano
Lanyard and Innovation Session Sponsor: National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL)
Sustainaility Session Sponsor: Morgan Sindall
Member Sponsor: Kinetic Energy
Tickets - register online at: www.globalreachevent.com
• BECBC Member £225
• Non-member £275
Founder of the Energy Impact Center in Washington DC and host of the global ‘Titans of Nuclear’ podcast, we are delighted to announce Bret Kugelmass as our keynote speaker for Global Reach 2019! Bret will be heading up an exciting agenda on international collaboration in inciting business growth, innovation and sustainability in the clean energy sector. Stay tuned for further announcements later this week… #GlobalReach2019
Bret's talk is: True Reversal of Climate Change Requires Nuclear Energy
- Keynote: Bret Kugelmass, Harvard Energy Impact Centre/Titans of Nuclear
- Talk title: True Reversal of Climate Change Requires Nuclear Energy
- Ivan Baldwin, BECBC
- Ludivine Bigot, Nucleopolis
- Maria Vega, CINC
- Ruth Sellick, Orano (Business Environment Session Chair)
- Robert Davies, China General Nuclear
- Kazuhito Takeda, TEPCO
- Tom Samson, Guardian Power
- John Idris jones, Wales Nuclear Forum
- Richard Deakin, BEIS (Business Cluster Panel Discussion Chair)
- Charlotte Kelly, Morgan Sindall (Sustainability Session Chair)
- Jamie Reed, Sellafield Ltd
- Pat Graham, Copeland Council
- Kirsty Hewitson, NNL (Innovation Session Chair)
- Alan Woods, Strategy Director (Rolls Royce) for UK SMR
- Rob Buckingham, Culham Centre for Fusion Energy/RACE
- Clusters represented from: Cumbria, Wales, South West England, Northern and Southern France, Northern Spain
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR BUSINESS COLLABORATION- REGISTER FOR OUR 1:1 BUSINESS MEETINGS
BECBC, Wales Nuclear Forum, Nuclear South West, Nucleopolis (France), CINC (Spain)
In a first-of-a-kind collaboration, Global Reach 2019 brings together 5 major energy business clusters to open the door to tangible opportunities for collaboration between their membership.
The business meeting programme will be facilitated by BECBC through a pre-matching exercise, where all registering companies will receive a suggested programme of meetings based on complementary capabilities of other businesses taking part. It is also possible to request specific meetings as part of the programme, and accept or decline these suggestions as appropriate.
Registration for members is free on purchase of a delegate ticket to the event. Find out more here
Do you have something to say?
Contact Ruth Sellick, BECBC Shadow Board Chair at email@example.com