Rosehill have a vacancy for a Creative and Community Development Producer
Rosehill is the cultural hub for West Cumbria – passionately believing that high quality culture is key to building creative, resilient and hopeful communities.
Rosehill is recruiting a Creative & Community Development Producer to lead an exciting programme of action research:
This project, funded by the Garfield Weston Culture Fund to January 2022, will include:
- Experimenting with new forms of performance and sharing
- Raising awareness of Rosehill across our diverse communities
- Learning more about our community's needs, interests, talents and stories to seed future work
- Developing new and more deeply engaged ways of working creatively with communities
- Using the building and grounds in a more relaxed and flexible way
- Trialling new ways of working with artists
If you are a creative leader with a track record of devising and delivering high-quality and innovative artistic activity, inspiring communities, and building strong relationships, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: 5pm Tuesday 11 May
Further info in downloads below.
File size: 870.074 KB
File size: 18.311 KB