The search for the nuclear stars of the present and future!
- Do you employ an individual who is starting out in their career in nuclear, who has made an impact on your department/organisation? Do they regularly 'go the extra mile' for the business, over-achieve, and act as an excellent role model to more recent entrants, and for the industry as a whole?
- Do you employ an individual who has a passion for equality, diversity and inclusion, who has made a real difference in your organisation?
- Do you employ an individual who really takes their passion for STEM to the next level?
- Do you have a Subject Matter Expert that you simply couldn't be without?
Why not nominate them for a UK Nuclear Skills Award?
All companies working in or with the nuclear sector are invited to put forward their nominations in the following categories.
• Business Service Apprentice of the Year
• Engineering Apprentice of the Year
• Manufacturing Apprentice of the Year
• Scientific Apprentice of the Year
• Engineering Graduate of the Year
• Science Graduate of the Year
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion of the Year
• STEM Ambassador of the Year
• Subject Matter Expert of the Year
This is your opportunity to highlight and reward the outstanding performance of people in your organisation. The UK Nuclear Skills Awards are the ideal way to honour someone who has gone beyond your expectations, highlighting their achievement to their peers across industry. On a business level, success at the Skills Awards reflects your ability to nurture and develop talent, skills and the expertise required for the future of the nuclear industry in the UK.
The selected finalists for all the categories will be invited to attend the high-profile UK Nuclear Skills Awards dinner which will be held on the 12 March 2020 in Manchester. The winners of the awards will be announced at the dinner.
The dinner is a collaborative event organised by NSAN and Cogent Skills.
Click here for more info
About the BECBC Noticeboard
The information listed on this site has been sent to us by member companies. We advise anyone planning to invest time in responding to check with the original source or as indicated to ensure that the request is still current and the details accurate. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.