The Cabinet Office need to find organisations and people that can help the COVID-19 national effort to meet the increased demand for ventilators.Have you or anyone you know worked for any of the following:
- Medical device company or a supplier to medical device companies
- Pharmaceutical company or a supplier to pharmaceutical companies
- Companies that sub-contract or make components for any of the above
Companies that manufacture critical components likely to include air compressors, sheet metal, pipes, valves, couplings, flow sensors, power supplies, industrial automation/testing.
If you, or any of your colleagues have experience of working for these types of business, and are willing to help, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
They have asked for responses by noon 17 March 2020 (TODAY).
They are also keen to speak to component manufacturers or suppliers with the follow capabilities:
- Air Compressors/Pumps
- Self-inflating bags
- Gas mixing valves
- Pressure regulators
- Flow control valves
- Solenoid valves
- Pressure relief valves
- Check valves/one-way valves
- Industrial Automation components
- Power Supplies
- Electric Motors and motor controllers
- Linear actuators and controllers
- Tubing and fittings
- Pressure Sensors and Indicators
- Oxygen Sensors and Indicators
- Flow Sensors and Indicators
- Heat and moisture exchanging filters (HMEFs)
- Air Filter, HEPA Filters
Hope some BECBC members are able to help…
About the BECBC Noticeboard
The information listed on this site has been sent to us by member companies. We advise anyone planning to invest time in responding to check with the original source or as indicated to ensure that the request is still current and the details accurate. BECBC cannot guarantee that entries listed here are correct.