Acuvent Engineering is one of Scotland's leading specialist engineering and metal fabricators focused on primary elements of ventilation systems including Fully Welded Ductwork & Ancillaries, Industrial Acoustics and Fire Duct Systems.
Acuvent uses the latest technologies and production methods to ensure we consistently add value to these products and services. This is achieved by leveraging the skills of a highly experienced team of engineers, fabricators and mechanical installers.
To maintain consistency in quality, Acuvent Engineering work in accordance with ISO 9001 and maintain a robust system for full Life Time Quality Recording for traceability and maintain complete segregation for Carbon and Stainless Steel Fabrications.
Standard & High Integrity Fully Welded Carbon/Stainless Steel HVAC Ducting and Support Steel Fabrication in accordance with ISO15138 and BS EN 1090, including Bespoke Ducting, Multi Service Module Fabrication, Plantroom Skids, Mechanical Assembly
ACUVENT INDUSTRIAL ACOUSTICS
Industrial Attenuation and Noise Control in accordance with BS4718, BS EN ISO7235 & BS EN ISO 10140-2, including Design & Manufacture of Carbon and Stainless Steel Bespoke Circular & Rectangular Attenuators, Louvres, Screens & Enclosures
ACUVENT FIRE DUCT SYSTEMS
Industrial Fire Duct Manufacture and Specialist Duct Coating, Inspection & Certification to BS476-Pt24, EN1366-1,8&9, ISO6944
- Steel Fabrication of Specialist Ducting & Ancillaries
- Site Installation
- Turnkey Project Management
We're here looking for:
- Opportunities to working with key clients through partnership agreements
- Opportunity to align Acuvent core competencies with the requirements of the wider Nuclear Industry
- Regular interaction and networking with other BECBC Members
- Forum to ensure Acuvent develops appropriately and in parallel with the demands of the Nuclear Industry